The analyst should enjoy working closely with project team members who may have varying degrees of business and technical acumen. Projects employ agile methodologies and will require team members to actively participate in sprint activities, ensuring that testability related risks are considered while applying best practices and available tools around Agile Testing and DevOps.
A strong commitment to quality throughout development processes must be demonstrated. The QA Analyst will be helping to ensure that a solution is fit for end user' s needs.
Activities in this role will include analyzing non-functional requirements, translating functional requirements into automated test cases, and identifying defects and driving them to resolution.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Create and execute test cases to validate products are working as expected.
• Collaborate with project/business teams to reproduce, analyze, and debug issues. Success in this role requires the ability to demonstrate ownership and accountability through self-directed task management
• Review functional/operational requirements and design specifications; advise Project Management regarding requirements and design testability
• Coordinate efforts with DevOps resources to determine which test cases and under what conditions automation will improve effectiveness and efficiency of testing
• Coordinate efforts with DevOps resources to automate test cases
Qualifications & Requirements
• Bachelors or Equivalent experience
• 7+ years related experience
• OR advanced degree and
• 5+ years related experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to well work in cross functional teams
• Experience with modern testing methodologies and tools: Selenium, Postman, headless Chrome etc.
• Hand-on Experience in writing User Acceptance tests, Regression tests and Defect Management
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies. Good understanding of " Definition of Ready” and " Definition of Done”
• Demonstrates a team approach to quality
• Nice to Have: Experience with mobile testing