New York, NY
- Lead and drive the requirements gathering and refinement process via best-in-class practices, methodologies, and techniques.
- Translate product strategy and high level requirements into clear, well defined, and actionable product artifacts, including epics and user stories, simple prototypes, wireframes, etc.
- Communicate and champion the product vision throughout the organization. Be a go-to resource on product strategy, roadmap, capabilities, and features of both current and future products. Support the product vision both internally and with our external partners.
- Work closely with product leadership to define, refine, distill, prioritize and execute requirements around product features, enhancements and improvements designed to encourage revenue growth.
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience; identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Work with the executive product leadership team to define and monitor business metrics and KPIs, including granular definition and analysis of metrics, goals, objectives.
- Attend meetings with clients and the client services team to capture feedback and recommendations on products and features.
- Provide accurate and timely assessments of the competitive marketplace, and share data and findings across the organization.
- Support an agile and results-driven culture of collaboration, communication, transparency, and team empowerment.
- 4+ years of direct experience in software product management, with a minimum of 1 year of experience in modern SaaS technology / products.
- Solid understanding of online and offline content and creative production tools, systems and processes.
- Ability to represent the company in client discussions with professionalism and intelligence.
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence cross-functional teams without direct authority.
- Communication, leadership, team building, and people management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.