New York, NY
We are seeking people excited to join our team during this transformation. This is a rare opportunity to help change the culture and approach of the organization. This is a great opportunity for new employees to expand their skills and influence within their teams and the company overall.
As reliance on health and wellness awareness increases, be part of the team that will be leading the way.
- Own the user onboarding product leading the work that teaches new members how to use our digital tools and be successful with our program.
- Support personalization through segmentation definition and optimization
- Build user stories around a product and communicate them effectively.
- Integrate usability studies, user research, market insights, and member feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy user needs as well as wants.
- Inform product decisions with quantitative data on user behavior and experimentation (a/b testing).
- Lead and inspire a team of experienced engineers and designers
- Build strong relationships throughout the product development process by partnering with a variety of conversion focused internal teams.
- Participate in daily stand-ups, sprint planning and related ceremonies
- Coordinate with other product teams on new product/platform launches
- Coordinate with other product managers and designers to ensure the cohesiveness of the overall user experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Strong user experience sensibilities and appreciation for minimal interface design
- Comfortable with technology, able to conceptually understand APIs and services based product development, ability to partner closely with engineers to solve problems
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Experience with onboarding and user retention a plus
- Experience with agile/scrum processes required
- Experience working for a start-up, or as a designer, engineer or analyst a plus
- 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Business, Marketing, or Engineering degree a plus