New York, NY
Client is a leading financial services group and the preeminent Asian-based investment bank with worldwide reach. Client provides a broad range of innovative solutions tailored to the specific requirements of individual, institutional, corporate and government clients through an international network in over 30 countries. Based in Tokyo and with regional headquarters in Hong Kong, London, and New York, Client employs over 27, 000 staff worldwide. Client's unique understanding of Asia enables the company to make a difference for clients through three business divisions: retail, asset management, and wholesale (global markets and investment banking).
The Corporate Technology Services (CTS) is the technology group supporting Finance and Treasury within Corporate Technology Services.
The Corporate Technology Services (FTG) is seeking a bright, self-motivated, PeopleSoft
Techno-Functional developer with a strong financial development background and knowledge of the solid software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibilities include supporting GL, AP, EX, AM, PO and TR modules
- Work with finance, treasury and operations teams to understand business requirements and translate into functional and technical specifications
- Work with Production Services team to troubleshoot, resolve issues and recommend tactical and strategic solutions
- Liaise with vendors, banks and other local and global IT groups on various implementation activities and integration projects
- Participate in various project initiatives including regional and global projects
- At least 5 years' experience with Peoplesoft Financials 9.1 or 9.2
- Expertise in the following modules: GL, AP, EX, AM, PO and TR
- Strong hands-on experience with PeopleCode, Application Engine, Application Packages, Integration Broker, App Designer, STAT tool
- Strong Oracle SQL background with ability to support stored procedures and complex views
- Strong experience in SQL tuning and performance optimization
- Familiarity with Autosys and Unix shell scripting
- Some understanding of Tibco / MQ technology
- PeopleSoft 9.2 Upgrade experience
- Understanding of PeopleSoft's PUM process
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting principles
- Ability to triage and independently run through a series of potential solutions
- Must be extremely organized with attention to detail and be able to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Must be a team player with the ability to interact with business and finance associates to complete numerous ad-hoc and special projects.
- Strong oral and written communications with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven analytical and problem solving and research skills
- Experience with working on a global team with an on-shore / off-shore model is a plus.
- Experience in gathering large amounts of data, conducting analysis and presenting findings
Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer