We are looking for a Full Time Employee who is highly qualified and motivated Oracle EBS Applications Developer with hands on Financial, Supply Chain and Human Resources experience. As a key member of our team, you will take part in our global Oracle EBS R12 upgrade and work with the functional team to customize, maintain, support and extend the application. You will prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written and will be responsible for the technical design, development, documentation, testing, implementation and sustainment of extensions for a broad range of EBS applications.
- Responsible for the on-going technical support of the NACO Oracle ERP Financials including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Contracts, Fixed Assets and Project Accounting.
- Develop solutions to support the business and to enhance functionality based on business requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues to find the root cause and provide technical solutions.
- Work closely with the functional team and business to develop new solutions and extend the functionality of EBS.
- Use your skills to write technical specifications (MD70) and release notes (MD120).
- Follow established SDLC process for code development through code release and support.
- Analyze, design and develop reports, interfaces, conversions, and workflows with Oracle technology tools such as Oracle Workflow, Oracle Reports, PL/SQL, Oracle Applications Framework and other technologies in the Oracle landscape.
- Understand and implement technical configuration changes to E-Business Suite modules.
- Minimum 5 years knowledge of Oracle applications modules AP/AR/PO/CM/GL/OM/INV and System Administration
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of PLSQL/Forms 6i/Reports 6i/Java, J2EE, J-Developer Tools, OAF, XML Publisher, and XSL/XSLT.
- Data model understanding of E-Business Suites modules and experience with configuration and maintenance for core EBS foundational technologies including Application Object Library, Concurrent Manager, creation of custom concurrent programs, API's, etc.
- Oracle Workflow Builder and SQL Loader knowledge and experience
- XML/BI Publisher knowledge and experience
- UNIX shell scripting knowledge and experience
- Functional knowledge of Supply Chain, Financials, Order Management, Inventory, Purchasing, Projects, HCM, Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Dynamic, driven individual
- Self-starter with the ability to manage own time