Ops Analyst I-TradeMgmt
- Assist Project Manager and Project Sponsor in defining project scope
- Identify business goals and problems in individual business units and across the organization.
- Perform assessment of feasible solutions and the range of problems they may solve
- Lead project segment or work stream. Prepare a plan for the work stream plan, including the creation of a work breakdown structure, task assignments, timelines, phases, dependencies, and critical paths
- Work with Project Managers to prioritize deliverables and manage resources
- Ensure thorough testing of all system changes, including user acceptance testing, regression testing, client testing and parallel/pilot testing as required
- Ensure that Business Analysts adhere to strong project execution methodology standards and best practices throughout the project life cycle
- Document and/or review business requirements gathered from business users, sponsors and clients, and obtain user sign-off on the requirements
- Identify and interview key individuals to gather needed details and direction to define business requirements
- Track and organize open items; understand the time sensitivities of open issues and drive to resolution
- Conduct business analysis to determine how changing business needs will affect the system or product; clearly articulate the business need and potential solutions with support of insightful analysis and documented evidence
- Demonstrates strong subject matter expertise in the assigned product or discipline, including technical knowledge of associated systems
- Design creative solutions that meet the goals and objectives of the project and align with product/discipline strategy
- Lead work streams or project segments
- Lead or participate in client workshops and meetings to identify key issues, requirements, and gaps
- Conduct/lead user/client training when necessary
- Assist in the creation of product announcements and modification of client demonstration materials as needed.
- Provide guidance for Business Analysts through coaching, resolving interpersonal conflict, coordinating activity, and assigning work.
- Lead design sessions, driving to creative, well thought out, viable solutions.
- Identify gaps between business requirements and existing or proposed design solutions.
Required Function 3:
- BA/BS degree and/or equivalent work experience.
- 1-5 years of industry or project experience
- Previous experience in Trade Processing and/or Custody related Operational Processing a plus
- Takes ownership and follow through on tasks; results oriented
- Flexible and able to handle multiple priorities
- Creative thinking, intellectual curiosity
- Problem-solving and sound judgment
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all audiences