Internet Systems Engineer
* Design, Implementation and configurations of Cisco ASA firewalls - Required - 5 Years
* Design, Implementation and configurations of Bluecoat Web content Filtering Gateways - Required - 3 Years
* Design, Implementation and configurations of Citrix Netscaler load balancing and authentication - Highly desired - 5 Years
* Design VPN (IPSEC, SSSLVPN, L2L Tunnels) configurations and implement them throughout the corporation. - Required - 5 Years
* Good working knowledge of Certificates - Required - 5 Years
* Contract to Perm - Required
Design, architect, implement and maintain enterprise-wide internet technology and ensure security on all internet corporate systems. Write and analyze requirements and assemble functional and design specifications.
The Internet Systems Engineer is responsible for the full project life cycle on all Internet systems and applications implementations. He/she does the analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation and support of the deployed technologies. The Engineer takes a lead in the enforcement and improvement of Internet systems and applications security, ensuring that all hardware, software, policies, and procedures are up to date with security standards. The Internet Systems Engineer provides outstanding client service and contributes to the organization's mission of utilizing information technology to improve patient care.
"Designs and Coordinates the implementation of the company's Internet perimeter infrastructure, including Firewalls, BGP routing, DMZ network monitoring, and/or Internet proxies
Design VPN (IPSEC, SSSLVPN, L2L Tunnels) configurations and implement them throughout the corporation.
"Design & Development of Internet Infrastructure Solutions that are highly available and support business continuity requirements.
"Working Knowledge of Bluecoat web filtering and Netscaler and Infoblox External DNS a plus
Design & Development of network load balancing solutions.
"Work with IT Security team to ensure a stable environment for Internet and Intranet applications.
Work with Network operations (NCC) staff to educate and train staff in internet technologies.
"Provides on-call 24x7 support when required.
Works with business areas, vendors and other system professionals to identify, design and implement innovative internet solutions.
"Responsible for evaluating new technologies and making recommendations for products that support the Internet Infrastructure.
Participate in workflow and policy improvements.