As a member of a cross-functional team of product managers, software developers and architects, you will combine your design experience to gather requirements, wire-frame, prototype, and coordinate project development using agile methodologies. This role will also work closely with client's engineering, design, operations, marketing and service delivery teams to challenge the boundaries of what's possible.
This position will provide the unique opportunity to operate in a start-up-like environment within a Fortune 50 company. Our digital focus is geared towards releasing the insights inherent client's best-in-class products and services. Together we aim to achieve new levels of productivity by changing the way we work and identifying new sources of growth for our customers.
- MA/MS degree in Design, HCI, CS, Ethnography or related experience
- 3+ years of related experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design, ethnography in human/computer interaction, while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, and user research
- Ability to convey concepts through wireframes, flows, storyboards, and mockups
- Fluency in digital design tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
- Fluency in creating quick and dirty prototypes (for example: click-throughs with Keynote, interactive prototypes with Flinto or Axure, animations with AfterEffects, Invision, etc...)
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to work with a blank slate and inspire others
- Collaborate effectively with remote team members, including designers, researchers engineering, product management, marketing and others
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills; with excellent written & verbal communication. Must be great at working well in cross functional teams under tight deadlines.