HR Vendor Management Program Support
New York, NY
Expected Duration: 6-9 months
This position is for a role in support of the Human Resources Vendor Management team. The team serves as a centralized utility function supporting Human Resources vendor relationships by ensuring adherence to the Brokerage Supplier Management Program (SMP) standards.
This position will focus on an initiative to develop supplier profiles for each of our vendor partners in HR. Each profile will include the following elements:
- Contract reviews to determine if best practice terms and conditions are in place
- Review of meeting minutes and governance procedures
- MS Security control group assessment reports
- Business Continuity Plans summarization
- SSAE16 collection and storage
- Outstanding issues / action items
- Contract details: inception, termination, term for convenience, notice period, etc.
In addition to collecting and cataloging this information for each supplier partner, this position will also be responsible for publishing and maintaining this content onto an internal web platform,, including socialization and entitlements management. Prior experience working with a web-based publishing tool (SharePoint, Jive, etc) would be a plus in this position.
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Some experience working with legal documentation (i.E., paralegal) experience a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite, specifically XLS
- Interpersonal and executive communication skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly, flexible and positive attitude
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in a related field