New York, NY
Dept or Group Information:
The Liquidity and Funding Controller (LFC) team vision is to deliver value to our stakeholders for Firm-wide funding, liquidity and cash traceability reporting and analysis. The LFC team is represented in our New York, London and Glasgow and Mumbai offices. The New York team is primarily responsible for supporting the Firm' s liquidity reporting.
We are currently seeking an Analyst or Associate to contribute to the development of liquidity reserve reporting and analysis for liquidity risk management and regulatory purposes.
The successful candidate' s key deliverables will include:
• Responsibility across various aspects of risk controllership for the firm' s liquidity such as production of firm' s liquidity stress test, allocation of the drivers of liquidity to businesses, regulatory reporting of liquidity and funding, establishing controls around liquidity data.
• Responsible for supporting the reporting for the Contingency Funding Planning (CFP) process and supporting Finance with analysis relating to the CFP (analyzing daily liquidity, cash forecasting, and contingency changes).
• Participate in the on-going developments and enhancements of methodologies for the Contingency Funding Plan.
• Supporting the production of the Currency Contingency Funding Plan.
• Contribute to the development Regulatory reporting, such as the FR2052A (5G)/LCR reporting.
• Focus on the build-out of the control processes and expansion of liquidity reporting and analysis.
• Develop strong working relationships with Corporate Treasury, Operations, IT, Bank Resource Management, and other teams across the Firm.
• Maintain a strong knowledge in the regulatory environment pertaining to Client, Basel and the FSA.
Manager, Liquidity and Funding Controllers
Skills / Experience Required:
• 2 - 5 years experience in liquidity risk control, liquidity risk management or liquidity planning; and/or experience in relevant fields: Treasury / Controllers / Finance.
• Demonstrable leadership qualities with a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (strong excel is a plus).
• Adept at working in a fast-paced, high-energy level environment.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Aptitude for detail and a strong commitment to accuracy.
• Excellent quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
Skills / Experience desired:
• Strong systems skills, particularly with MS Excel
Experience with data management