Equity Cash Business Analyst/PM
New York, NY
- Drive requirements gathering work directly with front office teams such as, Trading, Compliance and Supervision to assess and gather business needs. Candidate will be responsible for gathering, filtering, and clarifying development requirements.
- Ability to work directly with technology teams to provide end to end business solutions
- Author and get sign-off on business requirements for key change/regulatory projects.
- Create, manage, maintain project plans for all projects of the repository and associated reporting platforms
- Managing application book of work responsible for running business status update meetings
- Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 4/5 years of experience in Equities.
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Strong Equities business knowledge:
- Understanding of how equities trading front to back should work (OMS/EMS/Algo etc)
- Understanding of Equities trading regulations (Reg NMS, Order Marking, Locates etc)
- Understanding of FIX Protocol
- Basic understanding of Derivatives is preferable (Options/Swaps)
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) needed
- Must have experience writing business requirements, including use and test cases
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Visio) skills
- Basic SQL skills