Digital Tech & Ops Specialist
New York, NY
The Digital Technology & Operations Specialist will be responsible for managing technical operations and QA of the client ecommerce site(s), and supporting the Digital Team on troubleshooting digital technology, content production and operations related issues. We're looking for someone who is self-directed, organized, methodical, and comfortable in an agile environment. Excellent problem solving skills, attention to detail, and creative thinking are a must. The ideal candidate has Chrome DevTools panel open all the time.
ROLE SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage general manual QA of site and routine performance monitoring Develop testing scenarios for QA and UAT Set up automated scripts to locate broken images, missing prices, etc. Manage JIRA issues backlog and prioritizing bugs Coordinate with cross functional teams to support Digital Product Information Management and Asset Management System Work with Online Merchandiser and Digital Marketer to troubleshoot content and marketing production issues and promotion setup in our eCommerce platform Assist in investigating systems, processes, and vendors to optimize current website performance and digital operations QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3 years experience in customer service capacity
- Previous hands-on experience w/cross-platform QA and test automation (Selenium or similar)
- Experience managing content in SalesForce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) or equivalent ecommerce platform
- HTML/CSS mastery (hand-coding)
- Performance and SEO-focused mind
- Experience in a collaborative coding setup
- Experience with Photoshop, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, and Client is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.