DB2 Software Engineer
New York, NY
- Hands on experience with DB2/LUW 9.7, 10.1 and 10.5+
- High level of competence in multiple languages including Perl, Ksh, C, python
- Good understanding of UNIX and/or Linux system fundamentals
- SQL programming skills
- Knowledge of common third party tools to manage large DB2 environments.
- Expertise and practical experience using and implementing Kerberos
- Expertise in designing enterprise large-scale software infrastructures
- Good communication, interpersonal, and written skills
- A team player with the ability to work in a demanding environment.
- Knowledge of Greenplum and Postgres is a plus