New York, NY
• Understanding of systems engineering concepts
• Strong documentation skills to create functional specification, use case, process/product flow diagrams
• Ability to communicate complex analysis in a clear, precise and actionable manner
• Experience working in Agile and Waterfall projects
• Ability to multi-task with good organization and time management
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Working experience with JIRA would be useful
• Strong SQL and XML skills
• The charter of this team is to develop and launch a new product offering. Working as a member of this team, the candidate will be responsible for designing, documenting and supporting core services and vendor integrations for the new system. The Business Analyst role will be responsible for documenting functional requirements, including workflow, business rules and use cases.
• The candidate is expected to work with business, operations, vendors and other internal technology teams on new software projects or to support and enhance our existing applications. The candidate will be required to analyze business requirements, document system requirements and support testing as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of the SDLC.
• The candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable and excellent team player. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team, sometimes across multiple time zones. The candidate may be assigned to more than one role or project at a time.
• The candidate should have experience eliciting and documenting epics and user stories. He or she should have at least 5+ years in business analysis and application development experience in Financial Services or Wealth Management. Exposure or experience in banking and debit/credit card systems will be considered an added bonus.