Business Analyst III
South Jordan, UT
We are looking for individual who are:
• Able to work independently and with multiple team members
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with managing projects across the software development life cycle
• Able to think critically, get clarity and consensus on the requirements and tasks associated with the project life cycle.
• Able accomplish project milestones on time, and to the agreed upon quality.
• 3 years of relevant experience.
Business Analysis Responsibilities:
• Working with business and tech subject matter experts to support the generation of project documentation (e.G. Business requirements, test plan)
• Compiling and publishing project and test status reports.
• Must be able to manage the project deliverables to a timeline and raise risks as appropriate.
• Requires time management skills, including the ability to define and prioritize project activities and follow-up on project progress.
• Requires ability to define and prioritize project activities and follow-up on project progress.
• Must be able to learn new systems and processes quickly.
• Must demonstrate flexibility with regards to assigned deliverables and problem solving skills, as well as be able to work independently.
• Must have a strong working knowledge and proficiency in the appropriate computer programs such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is essential.
• Must have the ability to coordinate work across multiple departments and working groups.
Other Desired Experience:
• Experience with Microsoft Project
• Experience with Visio
• Exposure to Agile project management.
• Experience working in financial industry.