New York, NY
- AML Enhancement Program (AMLEP) Project: The FCC Strategic Change US function Project Managers are directly supporting 7 workstreams: 1) Target Operating Model & BAU Resourcing Plan, 2) KYC Process Enhancements, 3) Enhanced Transaction Surveillance, 4) Low Price Security, 5) PEP Policy and Procedure Enhancements, 6) Client Activity Lookback (FRB & AWC), and 7) SAR Investigations Process Enhancements. Additionally, the function supports the Risk Assessment Process Enhancements, as needed, in project-related activities.
- Client Rule Part 504 Certification: The FCC Strategic Change US function is steering the implementation of the Certification framework and project managing all the activities across the 8 workstreams created as part of the program and project: 1) Transaction Monitoring (TM), 2) Filtering Program (FP), 3) TM Alert System (Mantas), 4) FP Transactions Screening (Fircosoft), 5) FP Clients Screening (Cl Search), 6) Independent Testing, 7) Risk Assessments, and 8) Model Risk Management. The Certification program will be setup in the MARCS system and additional coordination efforts are planned to work in partnership with the MARCS team in Operations.
For these programs/projects plans and implementation phases, the two Business Analyst resources will support PMs in the following activities:
Key Responsibilities: The main function of business operations specialist is to act as a business analyst for non-IT and IT projects. Other responsibilities will include:
- Project coordination: coordinate meetings, reserve rooms, take minutes, track/assign action items, update/monitor RAID log items, create/update presentation materials
- Draft/review/support BUs/stakeholders with BRDs
- Develop testing plans, scripts, execute testing scripts and provide results and monitor/re-test issues once fixed
- Keep track of deliverables and ensure timely submission to PMO and/or MARCS team
- Conduct pre-quality review of artifacts before submitting to PMO, IA, and/or Regulators, as needed
- Establish and maintain communication services across business units or from the project team to the organization.
- Maintain the storage and retrieval of all project communications data and business metrics.
- Work in partnership with the MARCS BA to setup the certification in the tool (only for Client Rule Part 504)
Overview of department/team: FCC Strategic Change
Challenges contractor will be facing in role: Tight deadlines, working across multiple workstreams, divisions, global teams and FCC functions.
Essential skills and qualifications: Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills. " Ability to work independently and manage one's time. " Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation and production methods. " Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed. " Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses. " Ability to assess business needs and translate into a business requirement document. " Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Project and Visio; SharePoint sites.
" Bachelor's degree in business management, economics, finance, accounting or relevant field required.
Desired skills and qualifications: Experience in investment banking, financial crime compliance and/or surveillance and investigations, is desired. Business Analyst and/or PMP Certification or equivalent is preferable.
Candidate Value Proposition: Successful completion of project deliverables, control enhancements, improvement of program elements in compliance with regulatory requirements, expectations and internal policies.
Years of Experience suggested: " 2-4 years experience required.