* Ambulatory Certification - Required - 3 Years
* Reporting Workbench - Highly desired - 2 Years
* Workflow Analysis - Required - 3 Years
* Terminology-based CQM build - Highly desired - 2 Years
* Visio - Nice to have - 2 Years
* Epic Chronic Disease Registries - Desired - 2 Years
* Radar Epic Dashboard - Highly desired - 2 Years
* ACO Registry - Nice to have - 2 Years
* Healthy Planet Certification - Highly desired - 2 Years
EpicCare Ambulatory or Healthy Planet certified application analyst with experience with understanding Clinical Quality Measure specifications, conducting workflow gap analyses, developing workflows to fill gaps, and building terminology-based CQMs.
EpicCare Ambulatory or Healthy Planet certified application analyst with extensive experience with Clinical Quality Measures (NCQA, HEDIS, CMS).
Possesses ability to interpret measure specifications and value sets. Proven experience building CQMs using Epic's terminology mapping CQM framework.
Can evaluate workflows to identify gaps in capturing denominators, numerators, and exclusions. Experience developing workflows to help support better measure calculation and efficient documentation to encourage user adoption of workflows.
Reporting Workbench and Radar experience preferred. Build will not only include workflows and CQM build but also dashboards and accompanying reports.
Epic Registry build experience a plus.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience communicating with clients across all levels of leadership.
Able to work independently and with others. Role will be expected to communicate with team members responsible for specialty workflows to understand how documentation is captured current state. Work with team to identify ways to improve workflow and work with team to implement workflow improvements and improved documentation.
Able to self-manage efforts with multiple moving pieces. Experience producing creative solutions to difficult problems and planning tasks to support efficient, high-quality implementation of solution.