* Epic Home Health Billing Certification - Required - 3 Years
* Solid knowledge of Home Health work queue processing, reports, dashboards, charges, claims, - Required - 3 Years
* Full understanding of the PPS, Non-PPS, EPS Home Health Billing Revenue Cycle as it pertains to Epic - Required - 3 Years
* RAP, Billing, Claims, Payment Posting, Insurance & Guarantor follow-up, Remittance Processing, Denial management, Management Reporting and Dashboards - Required - 3 Years
* Strong desktop skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint - Required - 3 Years
* Communication, interpersonal and rapport-building skills - Required - 3 Years
* Presentation skills - Required - 3 Years
* Application implementation, troubleshooting, testing, and support experience - Required - 3 Years
* Epic Home Health Certification - Required - 3 Years
* Data Courier expertise - Required - 3 Years
* Full understanding of the end-end Home Health patient lifecycle. - Required - 3 Years
Configure and modify Epic Home Health and Home Health Billing application settings. Support users on system functionality and newly introduced components. Evaluates operational workflows and create system specifications from user requirements.
Configure Epic Home Health and Home Health Billing application settings. Provide training and support users on Epic Home Health and Home Health Billing application functionality. Provide application troubleshooting support for the applications. Resolve the issue, forward it to the correct group for remediation, or escalate it to the vendor if required. Assist with determining how the Epic 2017 upgrade or new components can best meet the needs of the users. Analyze business/clinical needs and requirements. Evaluate the operational workflow that is applied to the system. Create system specifications from user requirements. Create test plans and test new systems, version upgrades, and any system modification. Document all outcomes of testing. Create Epic Reporting Workbench Reports based on reporting needs. Configure Epic Home Health Billing workqueue settings and system actions. Monitor application issues and evaluate issues as they arise. Write and maintain accurate and current documentation regarding application(s) supported by the team. Provide timely, effective, and professional customer support. Work with the help desk and support personnel on escalated issues to identify problems and resolve them. Analyze necessary application modifications and work with the appropriate Medical Center IT associate or the vendor to coordinate the modification. Act as a liaison to the vendor for Medical Center IT or the client. Contact vendor to report escalations and obtain assistance with solving issues. Assist with the coordination of vendor activities including software installation. Medical Center IT is a professional services organization with a matrix reporting structure. Associate's roles may differ depending on the project, however, their position and title remains the same. Qualifications: Application implementation, troubleshooting, and support; Application testing; Related clinical or business experience; Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.