Application Developer - C#/.NET
As an Application Developer, you will participate on project teams, perform application analysis, development and modification and provide design recommendations for developing and integrating programs per written specifications. You will follow Application Engineering guidelines, processes and procedures and champion the use of these within teams, looking for ways in which to continuously improve them by researching emerging IT products, services, processes and methodologies. Additionally, you ensure appropriate business measures are defined in partnership with the business, and in conjunction with the Service Delivery team. Part of your role includes utilizing multiple programming languages and software technologies to ensure that applications are fit for purpose and are maintainable going forward and you may be required to undertake some database development work. You will also contribute to the development of information models, such as entity relationship diagrams and objects and make complex modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with high level specifications, application support and industry standards.
An Application Developer maintains working relationships across all businesses, across Investment and Mortgage Bank Technology, and between technology team members by promoting teamwork. You will manage the day to day workload of junior team members, monitoring project milestones and critical dates to identify potential jeopardy of project schedule and identify / mitigate risk as well as develop, train, and coach junior team members, including providing on-the-job training.
- .NET C#
- SQL Server and/or Oracle RAC
- Requires experience in writing well-formed and optimal SQL. Experience in SQL analytic functions a plus
- Knowledge of SSIS/Ab-initio is desirable
- Server-side business logic, async messaging, multi-threading, LINQ, and reactive extensions
- Requires experience WPF, WCF, WWF, Excel as a view, C# 4.0+, entity framework, NHibernate, and/or LINQ to SQL
- Strong algorithm & problem solving skills
- Front-office fixed income or residential mortgage knowledge
· College degree in BS Comp Sci or related
· At least 5+ years of programming/application development work experience
· Comprehensive expertise in the software development process