· Estimate tasks to help with planning.
· Research and resolve client reported issues.
· Write unit tests and UI tests to help continuously test our apps and increase the quality of our apps.
· Review project requirements and define acceptance criteria with the team.
· Contribute to a SCRUM based agile team in daily stand-ups, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, Technology or a related degree or at least 4 years additional experience in Information Technology.
- 8 + Years experience in Information Technology with a minimum 5 years' in mobile development.
- Must have several apps published in the Google Play store. At least one of the apps must have server side interactions.
- Must have an understanding of major Android Design & Development paradigms spanning User Experience (native and webviews), data ingestion, analytics, webservices etc.
- Advanced Android UI skills (Fragments, Custom Views, Animations etc.)
- Must have experience writing multi-threaded apps.
- Must demonstrate skills in writing and testing (unit, automation, integration) high-quality, readable, well-architected and efficient code.
- Must have experience leading a team of developers
- Experience with JSON and XML
- Experience with version control – Git preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, business management, time management and developmental skills.
- Ability to communicate with other employees in the company in both technical and non-technical roles.
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development) hightly preferred
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience using SQL
- Experience using Charles