Administrative Assistant (CHI)
- organizational and time management skills
- demonstrated ability to multitask and follow through
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE:
- quick learner
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing general administrative support to his or her assigned groups within the organization. The individual is proactive and flexible in assisting the groups with the various administrative needs that occur on a day-to-day basis. The position also provides back-up for other Administrative assistants and staff as necessary.
Responsibilities: 1. File and Material Management" Distribute and coordinate incoming and outgoing mail as well as other materials." Prepare and process travel expense reports." Maintain department records, including time sheets, attendance records and vacation schedules." Order and maintain office supplies. 2. Scheduling" Coordinate and organize meetings, events and travel plans for the department." Schedule resources such as people, meetings and appointments, rooms, equipment, or other resources (i.E. Vehicles)." Maintain calendars.
3. Telephone Support/Coverage" Answer telephone calls, take messages, respond to questions, and direct callers to appropriate parties, as necessary.
4. Written/Verbal Correspondence " Type all correspondence, i.E. Memorandum, letters, agendas, etc. " Proofread documents, reports and letters for typographical and grammatical errors as well as for content, and make revisions as needed.
5. Skills and Education Requirements" BA/BS Degree" 2 4 years' experience in an administrative role (preferred)" Detailed oriented" Professional demeanor" Written and verbal communication skill" Working knowledge of MS Suite" Familiarity with the operation of standard office equipment" Ability to discretely handle sensitive and confidential material" Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively